The Community Covenant Grant Scheme delivers financial support to projects at the local level, which strengthen the ties or the mutual understanding between members of the Armed Forces Community and the wider community in which they live.
Community Covenant Grant Scheme funding
The funding priorities for April 2017 to March 2018 are as follows:
- families in stress
- strengthening local government delivery of the covenant
- Armed Forces Covenant local grants
- a single grant to produce a map of need for the Covenant Fund
- a single grant to produce an outcomes framework for the Covenant Fund
- a single grant for the provision of a digital support programme for the Covenant Fund
There are 2 funding routes – small grants for applications up to £20,000 and large grants for applications between £20,001 and £500,000.
The grant scheme is designed to fund local projects that bring together the civilian and armed forces communities. Read about the Covenant Scheme at Gov.uk for more information.
For applications to be considered, we recommend they're supported by the Hertfordshire Community Covenant Board.
Email us if you have a project you think meets the criteria for the Armed Forces Covenant.